One of the most important feature of this site is to allow registered collectors to offer any of their balls for sale, which will be visible for the entire web (not only for the registered users) and this service is absolutely FREE and has no time limit.
You have many ways to offer your balls for sale:
1. You can write descriptions about your balls for sale in your profile by answering the 8th question at your registration or later if you edit your profile.
2. You can select the ball that you offer for sale from the image gallery of the site (from the top menu select BALLS) and you can mark it with the dollar icon as „I would like to sell a ball like this” at the top right side of the screen.
3. You can write about your balls that you offer for sale in the forum and you can upload pictures of your balls even into the forum! (Remember, forum comments are visible for the entire web. Not only the registered collectors will read your comments so you will reach everybody on the web with your messages who visits this website.)
4. You can upload pictures of any of your individual balls (that are not photographed in the image gallery of the site) in your „edit profile” screen in the „balls offered” section and you can write a description about it. All the balls that you offer for sale will appear in the „Balls offered” section under the „Collectors” top menu until you delete them in your „edit profile” screen.
5. And finally you can browse and read the answers of the 7th question of the profiles of other registered collectors and if you find someone who is looking for the ball that you want to sell, just contact him directly.
Please note that this site will have no information about the business that you do with other collectors and the site is not responsible for your transactions. This buying-selling feature is built into the site to serve your needs. The site recommends you to do all your transactions through ebay and pay with paypal. If you finished selling any of your ball, please remove it from sale in your profile so that you do not receive emails from collectors asking for that ball any more.
And here is a final advice: If you answer the 4th question on your profile (telling what balls you have in your collection) people can see your balls and you might receive good offers for any of your balls even if you did not intend to sell them but you might change your mind in case of a good offer. So please make sure you list all the balls that you have in your collection because you never know who might be interested in them.