1. Since when are you a collector?
I started to collect footballs around 1980 with my first ball being the Tango River Plate. Ever since that time I've been collecting them but not consistent until after 1986 when I caught the collection bug. I've collected most of my World Cup, Euro and Olympic footballs from Europe, South America and then North America.
My favorite football design is the 1970 and 1974. In my opinion the hand made leather footballs are the best. It's great to see there are great collections all over the world and that the passion is global.
2. Why did you start collecting balls?
I played football for over 30 years and I enjoy having a piece of football history by collecting World Cup, Euro and Olympic balls.
5. What is your favourite ball in your collection and why?
My favorite football design is the 1970 and 1974. In my opinion the hand made leather footballs are the best.
6. Where do you keep your balls? Do you have a display?
At this time, most are in my closet. I plan to have a display for them.
7. What balls are you missing in your collection that you would like to buy?
Adidas 1984 Tango Mundial
9. What are your contact details where other collectors can contact you?
You have to sign in to see the contact details of the registered collectors. In case you are not a registered collector on this site but you would like to contact a registered user, please write to the administrator first: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us about yourself (other interests, hobbies, etc.)?