I bought my first match ball in a physical store cause it was on sales... after a while I bought a second and a third one and before I knew it a collection begun.
3. How many balls do you have in your collection?
Almost 100... some are repeated.
4. Which balls do you have in your collection?
Mostly adidas official match balls.
I started with the Champions League match balls, but know I also have World Cup and European Cup balls and a few orange match balls also.
5. What is your favourite ball in your collection and why?
My favourite ball is the Jabulani 2010 Liga Sagres. Why? Cause was the last ball that Adidas created specially to be used in my country's league.
6. Where do you keep your balls? Do you have a display?
I have some in display but most part of them are stored in the attic.
7. What balls are you missing in your collection that you would like to buy?
Champions League 1 and 2.
8. What balls do you offer for sale from your collection?
The ones that I have a spare
9. What are your contact details where other collectors can contact you?
You have to sign in to see the contact details of the registered collectors. In case you are not a registered collector on this site but you would like to contact a registered user, please write to the administrator first: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us about yourself (other interests, hobbies, etc.)?
Before collecting match balls I used to collect euro coins.
This site has an eBay Shop where you can find many balls (including all the World Cup balls 1930-2010) for sale. Click here to see the available balls that the site offers for sale on eBay.
The eBay Shop of the site operates since 2004, during the past few years it has earned the Top Rated Seller and the PowerSeller awards, it has over 500 positive feedbacks and the feedback rate is 100%, all the buyers have been satisfied with their purchases. Payment with paypal and combined shipping is also possible. 14 days money back guarantee is provided as well. World wide shipping is possible.
The site has an official YouTube channel, click here if you wish to see the videos that are uploaded by the site. If you would not like to miss any new video the site has uploaded, please subscribe on YouTube.
Here is the first video of our collections - just to show you an example. More will follow later on.